Reese Tisdale returns for an in-depth discussion of the business of water and specifically, the flurry of M&A activity the water industry has seen over the last few years. As president of Bluefield Research, Reese and his team track deals, identify trends and explain why events unfold the way they do. Reese brings that knowledge to the table for you in this episode of The Water Values Podcast.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The number of water sector M&A deals over the last few years
- The dollar value of water sector M&A deals over the last few years
- Where those deals are happening (e.g., U.S., et al)
- How companies are cross-marketing within the water sector
- Thoughts on Eversource Energy’s acquisition of Acquarion
- Analysis of trends in the water sector
- Thoughts on what lies ahead
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Bluefield Research’s website
- Reese’s Twitter handle
- Connecticut Post article on Eversource Energy receiving regulatory approval to acquire Acquarion
- Reuters article on Suez’s acquisition of GE Water
- TWV 088: Utility Infrastructure Needs with Bluefield Research President Reese Tisdale
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!