Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF) CEO Todd Reeve provides a fascinating look into BEF’s work. Todd discusses BEF’s creation of water restoration certificates, relates his insights into key drivers for businesses when making water investments and much more in this episode of The Water Values Podcast.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The Bonneville Environmental Foundation’s mission
- How BEF partners with businesses
- What Todd sees as the drivers for business decisions about water
- What weighs more for business: social metrics or environmental outcomes
- How BEF created its water restoration certificate program
- How BEF is working to create a market for water restoration certificates
- Differences between BEFs Western and Eastern US projects
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Bonneville Environmental Foundation’s website
- Business for Water website
- Todd’s bio on the Business for Water website
- TWV #048: Quantifying the Economic Value of the Colorado River with Ann Tartre
- TWV #030: Creative Environmental Solutions and Environmental Protection with Margaret Palmer, Ph.D.
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!