TWV #001 guest Matt Klein returns to turn the tables on Dave. Matt and Dave discuss a wide range of issues affecting the water industry, and Matt does a terrific job leading the discussion. Take a listen to Dave on the hot seat!
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Why and how Dave started The Water Values Podcast
- Some guests that have had a significant impact on Dave
- Dave’s thoughts on the single technology that has the most potential in the water industry
- Dave’s thoughts on how water utilities can deal with the looming labor shortage
- Dave’s thoughts on P3s (public-private partnerships)
- Dave’s thoughts on infrastructure issues
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- TWV #001: Perspectives on Water with Matt Klein
- TWV #002: Water Planning with Jack Wittman
- TWV #003: Clean Water = Great Beer! A Conversation with Jenn Vervier of New Belgium Brewing
- TWV #004: Safe Drinking Water and the History behind It with Mike McGuire
- TWV #007: What’s a Leaky River? With Dr. Ellen Wohl
- TWV #060: Change Leadership with DC Water CEO George Hawkins
- TWV #081: The White House’s Moonshot for Water with Charles Fishman
Sorry – no transcript this week. Let me know by emailing me if you miss the transcripts!
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!