Entrepreneur Rocky Holliday joins The Water Values Podcast to discuss the story of Watership Blue and ship-to-shore mobile desalination. Rocky discusses where the idea for Watership Blue originated, how the entrepreneurial process began, the hurdles overcome and how Watership Blue sees the market and analyzes and mitigates risks. It’s a fascinating discussion.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Where the idea for a fleet of mobile, ship-to-shore desalination vessels originated
- The market for ship-to-shore mobile desalination
- The “water as a service” model embodied by ship-to-shore desalination
- The expected reduced environmental footprint offered by Watership Blue
- The regulatory framework
- How Watership Blue assesses and analyzes risk
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Watership Blue’s website
- Rocky’s LinkedIn Page
- TWV #071: Membrane Technology and the Revolutionary Aquaporin Membrane with Claus Helix-Nielsen
- TWV #040: Advancing Treatment Technology in Water Utilities with American Water’s Mark LeChevallier
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!