Cristina Ahmadpour, the president of Isle Utilities US division joins The Water Values Podcast and shares her insights on technology adoption by utilities. She explains Isle Utilities’ market position that vets technologies and allows utilities to avoid the cost and expense of reviewing unproven technologies. This is a must listen for those interested in pursuing technology adoption within the utility sector.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- How Cristina’s business background helps her in the water sector
- Isle Utilities role in vetting technologies
- The process Isle Utilities uses to vet technologies
- Cristina’s insights into how utilities pursue technology adoption
- Cristina’s position on the real reasons technology uptake by utilities is perceived as too slow
- The areas Cristina sees as being the most active in the water technology space
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- The Isle Utilities website
- Web page explaining Isle Utilities Technology Approval Group process
- Isle Utilities Twitter Handle: @isleutilities
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!