Reese Tisdale returns for a third time to discuss digital water. As always, Reese does a terrific job identifying trends, explaining drivers for water industry trends, and providing specific examples of areas where digital water is being used. It’s great to catch up with Reese again in a full interview - can’t believe how long it had been since we had him on as the featured guest!
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Reese’s take on what we mean by “digital water”
- Global status of digital water
- Drivers for digital water in the UK
- Privacy issues in the U.S. percolating around digital water
- Deal flow in digital water
- Engineering firms & digital water offerings
- How insurance companies are getting involved in the digital water space
- How digital water interconnects with smart homes
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Bluefield Research’s website
- Reese’s Twitter handle
- TWV #113: The Business of Water: M&A Activity Going Strong
- TWV #088: Utility Infrastructure Needs with Bluefield Research President Reese Tisdale
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!